Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Raw is WAR - A mash up

Monday Night Raw once again rocked! Last night was Triple H's return after 8 to 9 months off for an injury and all I can say is YES!!! Welcome Back Triple H, welcome back!

Friday marks the release of the next expansion to Guild Wars, Eyes Of The North. W00t! Look to one of my earlier posts for more details on Guild Wars. 3 Days to go!!!

Are you tired of virii? Tired of rebooting your PC? Tired of losing data, crashing applications and security holes big enough to drive a truck through? Then my friend, let me introduce you to the wonders of a old but new OS. Linux! My favorite distro is Ubuntu. If your at least a little tech savvy, you can run linux. Want to setup a new PC for mom and dad and not have to worry about spyware, trojans, and other crap? Ubuntu can make your life easy. :) It's fast, easy and best of all, FREE! Yes, FREE! How can it be good if it's free? Well, 80+% of the internet runs on Linux servers, so somebody somewhere did something right.

Ubuntu has the best forum support, ease of use, setup and configuration I've ever found in a linux desktop. Need an office application? You are one "apt-get install openoffice" command away! Don't like the command line you say? No problem! System->Administration->Synaptic Package Manager. Search, Open Office, double click.. done. Yes, it's that easy. It slices! It dices! It reads your mind!! Oh, wait.. ok it doesn't do that ... YET :)

If you want more information, follow the links, or drop me a line. :)

1 comment:

Guen and me said...

Heyya, should I be a jerk again and pick on your grammar? :) You did the your vs you're thing again!

smoe