Friday, August 24, 2007

It's Friday! w00t!

Ok, it's Friday. What to do, what to do? Just to fill you in on what my schedule is like, Monday from 8pm to 10pm is Monday Night Raw (Yes, I'm a wrestling fan!). Tuesday, nothing. Wednesday we (my wife and I) bowl on a mixed league. Thursday, 9pm - 10pm is Burn Notice (The BEST show ever! Friday, eh depends, sometimes Friday Night Smackdown, sometimes nothing. Then the weekend! W00t!!!!

For those that don't know, I work at a St. Louis based company called Scottrade, an online Brokerage firm in the IT department. I'm a programmer/analyst, specializing in Web Development and Windows applications. I've been a developer for 16+ years now. I started out as a consultant for multiple firms in the area, and after more than enough years of going from company to company I decided it was time to settle down for some stability. The money might not be as good, but I was tired of 3,6 or 12 month contracts and then having to go to the next location. Sometimes it was close, others I'd be driving and hour or more. Bleah!

Anywho, that's enough for this post. :)

No comments: